Shoot your favorite moments with your friends for a chance to win tix to What The Festival 2016!
If your footage makes it into the after video for What The Festival 2015 you will win a ticket for the 2016 festival.
Are you bringing your smart phone, GoPro, or DSLR to the festival? We have a few tips to get the best looking footage.
1. First of all, shoot what matters most to you — shared experiences with friends; new and old.
2. Avoid Vertical Video Syndrome — Hold your smart phone oriented horizontally
3. When shooting during the day, set your camera to 60 fps.
4. When shooting at night, set your camera to 24 fps.
Here are the 3 steps you need to take to submit your footage.
1. Edit together your best moments (Max. 10 mins.)
2. Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline, “WTF After Video Submission” and include:
-A link to your video
Footage must be submitted by July 14th. Please note that personal drones are not permitted at What The Festival.