What The Festival is announcing a contest for our Fifth Anniversary Commemorative Poster
RESULTS ARE IN – WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCE 5/27!
UPDATE: Submissions have closed! Our team had so much fun looking through all of the designs. There were SO many good ones. We really wanted to be able to choose more, but had to narrow it down to 4 finalists.
Now it is time for the public to cast their vote!
The winner will receive (2) Two Weekend Passes, along with up to $500 in paid travel expenses! To qualify, your mind-blowing design must meet the criteria below, so sharpen those pencils, get the creative juices flowing and read on..
- The purpose is to design an unforgettable poster to illustrate the meaning of What The Festival that, if selected, will be used online and as a limited edition print poster!
- The design should contain original work only (however, you may incorporate the What The Festival Logo into the design)
- The design should be sized as 11 x 17 (or must scale to 11×17)
- Hand Drawn 0r Graphic Design (no straight photography).
- A JPG file no larger than 5MB of your design should be submitted.
- If you are selected as a runner up or winner, we will reach out to get a higher resolution design that is fit for printing.
- Up to three designs per applicant only, please.
- Make sure the poster includes the following text:
- WHAT THE FESTIVAL
- June 17th – 20th 2016
- Dufur, Oregon
- Contest Opens: April 27th
- Contest Closes: May 11th
- Winner Announced: May 31st – One winner will be announced via our website and social media channels.
- Grand Prize: (2) Two Weekend Passes to What The Festival 2016, plus up to $500 in travel expenses.
THE FINE PRINT
- What The Festival and Moonshine Events, LLC are entitled to the exclusive rights of all contest submissions.Contest submissions may appear on promotional materials, official merchandise, websites, social networks, Email newsletters, festival credentials, festival tickets, etc.
- Submissions must meet all requirements of the contest submission guidelines in order to be officially entered.
- Festival organizers and/or popular fan vote may select Winner(s).
- Contest entrants may not reproduce their submissions with the intention to sell or publicly distribute the work.
- Contest entrants are entitled to use their submission as part of their personal portfolio.
- If you have already purchased your weekend pass and win the contest, we will refund your pass if you become winner.